Recently the more messy, tousled and beach wave look has been in. So here is a step by step guide on how to get the perfect beach wave!
1. After washing hair, condition with Avedas Damage Control and U-Oil. Then rough dry hair to about 80%. After rough drying, use a round brush to smooth out the ends.
2. Section hair into three sections. Use a 1 3/4 inch curler for the bottom two sections and with each piece curl away from the face.
3. For the top section use a small wand while still continuing to curl away from the face
4. When finished curling, let the curls sit for about five minutes and then spray with Amika’s dry shampoo to add texture.
5. To finish the look, spray with hairspray and fluff up the curls. Voila you are done!!